A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rome
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rome Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rome, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rome graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rome has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Rome MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rome practice?
- Dr. Richard Rome has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rome practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Radiologists.