Dr. Richard Roniger Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Roniger?

Might as well be talking to a wall

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Saw him for several years out of necessity. Never spends more than 5 minutes, doesn't pay attention to what you say, always seems distracted. When Jessica first started working there, she was pleasant. She's been around him too long, she is very rude now.

cold

Posted on December 7th, 2013

omg I saw him 1 time he was rude staff pleasant that day he labeled me an addict and I have PTSD from childhood sexual,mental and physical mine is extreme I have sleep deprived clonic tonic seizures,My dr had retired I am seizing out constantly always in a panic is the reason I am disabled on top of that he sent my family a letter telling them I am an addict also got me blacklisted I have no pain management now so here I am anxiety ridden in panic 2 brokem femurs,broken back no life prisioner in my house.Mean while my daughter sees him and every month she calls and claims some one stole her drugs he is a foolish man,not fit to treat my dog

Terrible Dr.

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Dr. Roniger's only interest seems to be how much your insurance will pay. Appointments that are supposed to last 15 minutes rarely last 5. He seems to be very distracted and has never returned my call. I feel sorry for his office staff. Couldn't imagine working for him.

horrible establishment and waste of time.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Made an appointment with wife 3 1/2 weeks prior to my wife's schedule visit once we arrived for her scheduled visit we are then told her appointment was never made but my wife and observed her paperwork on the calender where we observed her write down her appointment 3 1/2 weeks prior. The secretary Jessica is very unprofessional. What a piece of trash. Didn't care at all about the situation and pretty much blows us off as if we are okay with just rescheduling or seek another doctor according to her. I tell anyone who is seeking help and especially with minority background do not seek help from this office Seek others at all cost. Jessica should probably seek a doctor's help. Hopefully she hasn't contributed to the gene pool. This is pertaining to the Jackson avenue location.

Worst staff

Posted on March 19th, 2013

The ladies he gets to work the front desk are perhaps the most unpleasant human beings I have ever encountered in my life. For years, he had an awful lady back there, but then he replaced her in the past couple years with someone even worse. Didn't think it was possible, but it happened. Tarnishes the whole experience. However, Dr. Roniger is a good doctor.

The Insurance H-o

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Roniger will agree with any insurance company who will offer the most. Payment is more important then pt. care. If an insurance company offers $ X amount then you are cured for life. Beware of the insurance H-O' s, they'll twist your words in a profitable manner.

staff not friendly

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Front office staff said they do not call to remind about appts, but on more than one occasion they did even calling twice for one appt. Staff said said this was not true and charged me for the missed appt. His office just lost three people.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

I found Dr. Roniger easy to talk to and would continue seeing him but,Dr. Roniger's office has moved to New Orleans.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017