Learn more about Dr. Richard Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rooney, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rooney, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spine Cancer Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Rooney MD and FACS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Richard Rooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rooney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Poulsbo, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons and Seattle Surgeons.