Learn more about Dr. Richard Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rooney, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Cytopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rooney, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Rooney FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Richard Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rooney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons and Puyallup Orthopedic Surgeons.