A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rooney, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Cytopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rooney, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Rooney FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Richard Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rooney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Surgeons and Puyallup Orthopedic Surgeons.