A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosen practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists.