Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Rosenbaum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Neurologists.