Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Rosenbaum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Neurologists.