A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenbaum has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Richard Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near , .