Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenbaum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Neurologists.