Dr. Richard Rosenberg Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rosenberg?

correct diagnosis

Posted on February 7th, 2017

After seeing my primary doctor, a DC, and an ENT, Dr. Rosenberg made the correct diagnosis -- cluster headaches. He prescribed the meds that solved the problem. Had I not seen Dr. Rosenberg, my condition would probably be still not diagnosed, and I might still be suffering these severely painful headaches.

Would Definitely NOT Recommend this Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr started appointment with "why are you here?" -- made it clear that he had no intention of helping me in my recovery from brain injury? Rapid fired questions at me (despite being given documentation that I process information slowly) -- answered most of the questions himself. Did not allow time for me to answer. Treated me and my husband like we were wasting his time. Trivialized issues I have -- issues which have been life changing, including the necessity for me to relinquish my professional license. Since he answered questions himself -- this is something did not give me the opportunity to let him know this; but then again he acted as if he really didn't care. He made us very comfortable and we just wanted to get out of there. His final report was absolutely ridiculous.

*Should not be entitled to practice medicine!!*

Posted on January 1st, 2015

As a medical doctor (hepatologist) myself, I can confidently say that Dr. Richard S. Rosenberg, Neurologist in Morristown, NJ should not have the privilege of holding a medical license! I don't think it's possible to have a more horrendous bedside manner! The question lingers whether or not he lawfully obtained his medical degree, as his knowledge of medicine and specifically neurology are negligible! This review is being posted a day after he examined and evaluated my husband at Morristown Medical Center. Please seek an alternative physician. We can only hope he chooses to leave the medical field or loses his medical license in the very near future! The only reason I am rating him 1 star is because there doesn't appear to be the option to select 0.

poor bedside manner

Posted on July 21st, 2012

This doctor had the personality of a door knob. He actually appeared depressed and worn out. Sad to see doctors looking like they can give two craps about someone.

Posted on May 28th, 2011

Uncaring personality.Does not listen to patient's health history. While attempting to give the Dr.my health problem background, the Dr. rudely interrupted. Only wants answers to his own questions, which are few.

AVOID Richard S. Rosenberg

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Horrible experience...bedside manner is totally lacking. Irritable. Argumentative. Minimal diagnostic skills - medical students at UMDNJ perform a better neurological exam. Poor ability in detailing condition and prognosis. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this physician. Rude and incompetent.

Posted on October 12th, 2017