Dr. Richard Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 5 reviews

July 15th, 2015
Would Definitely NOT Recommend this Doctor
Dr started appointment with "why are you here?" -- made it clear that he had no intention of helping me in my recovery from brain injury? Rapid fired questions at me (despite being given documentation that I process information slowly) -- answered most of the questions himself. Did not allow time for me to answer. Treated me and my husband like we were wasting his time. Trivialized issues I have -- issues which have been life changing, including the necessity for me to relinquish my professional license. Since he answered questions himself -- this is something did not give me the opportunity to let him know this; but then again he acted as if he really didn't care. He made us very comfortable and we just wanted to get out of there. His final report was absolutely ridiculous.

January 1st, 2015
*Should not be entitled to practice medicine!!*
As a medical doctor (hepatologist) myself, I can confidently say that Dr. Richard S. Rosenberg, Neurologist in Morristown, NJ should not have the privilege of holding a medical license! I don't think it's possible to have a more horrendous bedside manner! The question lingers whether or not he lawfully obtained his medical degree, as his knowledge of medicine and specifically neurology are negligible! This review is being posted a day after he examined and evaluated my husband at Morristown Medical Center. Please seek an alternative physician. We can only hope he chooses to leave the medical field or loses his medical license in the very near future! The only reason I am rating him 1 star is because there doesn't appear to be the option to select 0.

July 21st, 2012
poor bedside manner
This doctor had the personality of a door knob. He actually appeared depressed and worn out. Sad to see doctors looking like they can give two craps about someone.

May 28th, 2011
Uncaring personality.Does not listen to patient's health history. While attempting to give the Dr.my health problem background, the Dr. rudely interrupted. Only wants answers to his own questions, which are few.

July 12th, 2009
AVOID Richard S. Rosenberg
Horrible experience...bedside manner is totally lacking. Irritable. Argumentative. Minimal diagnostic skills - medical students at UMDNJ perform a better neurological exam. Poor ability in detailing condition and prognosis. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this physician. Rude and incompetent.