Dr. Richard Rosenthal Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2014

One of my all-time favorite doctors. I have cancer and see a lot of very good doctors but he is the best of them all. He is very straighforward and does a great job of explaining what is happening to you.

February 4th, 2013

Improved my Life

I started going to Dr. Rosenthal after having Bronchitis 4 times in a year. He told me that the current doctors treatment was just enough to reduce the symptoms but not sufficient to cure the infection. He prescribed a stronger antibiotic and i immediately began feeling better. Despite having a history of chronic bronchitis, I have been healthy for several with the help of Dr. Rosenthal.

March 1st, 2012

Doctor knew about everything!

This doctor made me feel confident that he knew exactly what he was doing. He took care of my problem and by the follow-up I was feeling so much better.

January 9th, 2015