A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Roskos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Roskos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roskos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roskos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Roskos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roskos graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roskos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Roskos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Roskos practice?
- Dr. Stephen Roskos has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Roskos practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.