3.0

Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Roskos is a very good doctor. He is a very accurate, curteous and protective doctor.

by Concerned parent on Sep 23rd, 2013

My daughter checked herself into the hospital hoping to get the help she needed. She was a patient of Dr. Roskos. She complained about his bedside manner being poor. He used fowl launguage at her raising his voice because she said the meds were not working she felt no difference. He told her "You are here because you belong in the looney bin." After being inpatient for a week she was never diagnosed and discharged with no prescriptions. Shame on you Dr. Roskos! Your patients come to you for help not to be ridiculed for having an illness. Remember you reap what you sow!

Uncaring doctor show details Uncaring doctor
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Roskos is very arrogant and uncaring. During hospital care, he charged on days even when he didn't see me. Stay away if you want good care.

Dec 22nd, 2010

I have been seeing him for year's.He is very caring and professional.

terrible doctor show details terrible doctor
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr Roskos is a terrible doctor. My appointment was interrupted by his son who came into the office searching for something. His bedside manner is no good. Very arrogant doctor. When I called his office about question, his support staff did not know how to read my chart. I asked to speak to the doctor directly, I hear support staff talking to him in background then they get on the phone and say he is too busy to talk to me. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.

Dr that listens show details Dr that listens
Mar 6th, 2010

I have seen many doctors in this field, while apprehensive initially, I found that he was much more willing to listen, and be supportive than most. I welcome change.