Psychiatrists

3500 Oak Lawn Ave
Suite 215
Dallas, TX 75219
214-252-1804
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  show details
by Concerned parent on Sep 23rd, 2013

My daughter checked herself into the hospital hoping to get the help she needed. She was a patient of Dr. Roskos. She complained about his bedside manner being poor. He used fowl launguage at her raising his voice because she said the meds were not working she felt no difference. He told her "You are here because you belong in the looney bin." After being inpatient for a week she was never diagnosed and discharged with no prescriptions. Shame on you Dr. Roskos! Your patients come to you for help not to be ridiculed for having an illness. Remember you reap what you sow!

|  Uncaring doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Roskos is very arrogant and uncaring. During hospital care, he charged on days even when he didn't see me. Stay away if you want good care.

|  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

I have been seeing him for year's.He is very caring and professional.

|  terrible doctor  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr Roskos is a terrible doctor. My appointment was interrupted by his son who came into the office searching for something. His bedside manner is no good. Very arrogant doctor. When I called his office about question, his support staff did not know how to read my chart. I asked to speak to the doctor directly, I hear support staff talking to him in background then they get on the phone and say he is too busy to talk to me. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.

|  Regenia Browning  |  show details
by Regenia Browning on Sep 13th, 2010

I have no ease in my mind. MyHusband is a patient of yours but yet when I ask to talk to you they said our drs are so busy they have hundreds of patients you have to talk to nurses but while trying to talk to me(the nurse)could not make heads or tails of documentation in his chart I am very concerned that he is getting the proper treatment and yes he sign all hipp to talk to me so where do we go from here?thanks Regenia Browning

|  Dr that listens  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2010

I have seen many doctors in this field, while apprehensive initially, I found that he was much more willing to listen, and be supportive than most. I welcome change.