A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosseau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosseau
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosseau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosseau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosseau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lukens Rosseau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rosseau practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosseau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Orthopedic Surgeons.