A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosseau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosseau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosseau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lukens Rosseau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rosseau practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosseau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rosseau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ellyn, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Lombard Surgeons.