Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosseau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosseau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosseau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosseau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rosseau practice?
Dr. Richard Rosseau practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ellyn, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Lombard Surgeons and Lombard Orthopedic Surgeons.