Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosseau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosseau
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosseau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosseau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosseau graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosseau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lukens Rosseau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rosseau practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosseau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.