A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rothwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rothwell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rothwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothwell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rothwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Rothwell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Rothwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Rothwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rothwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.