Learn more about Dr. Richard Rouhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rouhe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rouhe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhe graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rouhe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leino Rouhe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rouhe practice?
- Dr. Richard Rouhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rouhe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corona, CA.
See Corona Surgeons.