A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rouhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rouhe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rouhe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhe graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rouhe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouhe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rouhe practice?
Dr. Richard Rouhe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Corona Orthopedic Surgeons.