Learn more about Dr. Richard Rouhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rouhe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rouhe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhe graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rouhe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leino Rouhe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rouhe practice?
- Dr. Richard Rouhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rouhe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corona, CA.
See Corona Surgeons.