A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Royer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Royer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Royer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Royer MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Royer practice?
- Dr. Richard Royer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Royer practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.