Dr. Richard Rubenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rubenstein?

August 28th, 2015

Dr. Rubenstein is the kind of doctor you wish they all were: skilled, compassionate and well informed, constantly a good guy who actually listens, hears and cares about his patients... he's also constantly up to date with the most recent studies and research in his field. Highly recommend 👍

March 10th, 2015

I had a 3:45 appointment for laser. I waited in the office until 4:30 when I told the receptionist that I had to leave in 15 minutes. She then took me back and put me in a room where I waited another 15 minutes and then left the office and went home. People who came in after me were taken in before me. I never had the experience of such a poorly run office.

October 31st, 2014

Excellent Staff and Doctor.

My first visit and I am very happy I went. Very professional & caring, from the front office staff to my time with Dr. Rubinstein. Thank you.

May 26th, 2014

Good Doc and person

I highly recommend Dr. Rubenstein. He has been my dermotologist for many years. He knows his field and has treated me for skin cancer as well as provided me with excellent skin care advice and products. He truly cares about his patients and has a passion for medicine.

February 24th, 2014

truly cares.

Hello, lm writing this review on Dr Rubenstein because we are blessed to have found him. My then 17yr old son was going through teen acne which can be very traumatic in high school. We knew we had to find a good dermatologist for my son. But how? We got a recommendation by someone we knew, made a appt, came for our appt only to wait one hour. With a few questions we wre handed a fist full of prescriptions. One was a very dangerous topical ointments, without a blood test. Needless to say we did not return. I went online and I found Dr Rubenstein. Wow!! day and night in every way. Dr Rubensteins office is clean, his staff are the nicest group of people, very helpful. They were not over booking but most importantly Dr Rubenstein is wonderful. He asked a series of questions and really took the time to hear my son. Then before prescribing anything he did a blood test. ;) within a few weeks my sons face was completely clear! We keep coming till we lost our insurance. Then a few months went by and my son had some bad breakouts. He is now 18 and the last year of school. We knew we needed to get back with Dr Rubenstein, I made a appt and explained we dont have insurance. The office was so understanding, they explained the doctor will work with us. We just saw him and he was just as wonderful, caring and thoughtful as I remembered. So I highly recommend Dr Rubenstein and his wonderful staff. They truly are the best.

December 18th, 2013

BEST DOC EVER!

Love the office, love the staff, Dr. Rubenstein is like a real old fashioned doctor. They don't make them like him anymore. I am so glad I found him.

November 8th, 2013

Great Doctor and Friendly office!!

The Doctors and staff sincerely care about your well being. They make it affordable for working person to be able to go to a Doctor. The staff remembers you and are pleasant and smiling even first thing in the morning. GREAT OFFICE!!!

October 1st, 2013

Great Care & Kindness

Dr. Rubenstein and his staff are not only excellent in their care, but also display a form of kindness I have not seen so far in a doctor's office.

September 28th, 2013

Excellent/Compassionate

Dr. Rubenstein is the BEST! I have been his patient for several years and feel very fortunate to be treated by him. Dr. Rubenstein is an amazing doctor as well as a compassionate, caring person. I could not ask for a better doctor. His office staff is also great. Thank you Dr. Rubenstein!

September 22nd, 2013

Superb Treatment

My husband & I are new patients of Dr. Rubenstein. We find he & his staff exemplary in all ways. We visit him in his Delray office. My Roscea has never been this good & my husband's bald scalp(from yrs of sun) has never been accurately diagnosed & treated so well thanx to Dr Rubenstein. We are only sorry we did not find him earlier.

June 21st, 2013

There are no words to say about the best doctor in Florida.In 12 years I've gone to this doctor he has helped me in every way. I have a skin cancer disorder and a yeast infection. I see him every month . Every 6 months I have the blue light on my legs and my face and I see improvement.The head nursr Susan is an outstanding nurse who has helped me and given me support. This is the best dermatologist and staff in Florida.

March 24th, 2013

Great doctor who truly listens to what patients are saying and in my case asking. I asked so many questions and each one was explained to me. I am so comfortable here, what a great bedside manner. Thank you, Dr. Rubenstein.