Dr. Richard Rubinowicz MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied after three years of giving him a fair chance.
I saw him for three years and he rubbed me wrong so many times. I always have him the benefit of the doubt because his staff was nice and helpful. He told me once that he could not treat my sinus infection because it "wasn't his department". He was rude about my 2-3 yr old child being f at some appointments, even though he was incredibly well behaved. He never wanted to do anything but BOTOX. Why?? Because it pays him big money in a short amount of time. It wasn't until I moved and called for records that he got even nastier. I needed a form for a personal situation relating to my condition and he acted so put out. They said they had to charge me $500 BUT it had to be by check only (likely so he could cash it "under the table") but when I could only do a credit card I got a call back saying it would take him too long and there was no time to fill out a two page check list of symptoms. He truly has no compassion what so ever and it's no wonder half his office quit. Surely there is a better option in the area, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

July 17th, 2015
This Dr requests things that don't exist just so he can protect himself (even when there isn't anything to worry about) and could care less if he costs someone their job.!!!! His staff never returns a phone calls, EVER!!! If I weren't persistent in following up I wouldn't get any answers to our questions. Most recently was yesterday, I spoke with someone in the office at 8:30 am. Asked a simple question and never heard a word. It's really quite sad; when we left his office after visiting the first time we liked him, but, when an issue comes up and you need his help, he's a coward!!!! So completely disgusted with this Dr that it makes me sick! Don't use this Dr as your neurologist, there are so many that are so much better!!! Thus explaining the fact that he only has an overall 3 star rating.

January 28th, 2015
Excellent doctor, I wish I could've found him sooner!

January 26th, 2015
staff was attentive and courteous. dr. rubinowicz was patient and answered all the questions I had related to my visit. would definitely recommend this physician to friends and family members.

January 12th, 2015
Great doctor!
Great doctor, really recommend Dr Richard

January 8th, 2015
Very Professional
So pleasant and professional

June 9th, 2013
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
I had to see him for and ENG test for carpel tunnel I also have multiple buldging discs in neck and back as well as a tear in back and hip. I walk with a cane. He did not want to spend any time with my history, did not assist me in getting up, turning around or getting down from the table. I was obviously struggling. Complete strangers will open doors for handicap persons, but not him. However, the worst part was needles needed to be placed in three places on each hand and forearm. I was horrified that he just rammed them in and DID NOT use an alcohol wipe or anything else to clean the skin before making the puncture.

May 14th, 2012
Charges
The service and staff were ok, however, for a 10 min. EMG procedure you can expect to see 3 or 4 seperate lab charges and medical codes that run in the thousands of dollars. Doctors today are ripping off the insurance companies which is probably a major factor with the wonderful healthcare system we have today. lol