A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Rubinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.