Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Rubinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.