A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruckman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruckman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ruckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ruckman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Ruckman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ruckman practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ruckman practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.