A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruckman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruckman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ruckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ruckman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Ruckman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ruckman practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ruckman practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.