A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rumley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rumley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Rumley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Rumley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rumley practice?
- Dr. Richard Rumley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rumley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Infectious Disease Doctors.