A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ruskin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ruskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Ruskin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ruskin practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ruskin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists, Mesa Pain Management Doctors, and Mesa Internists.