A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rutkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rutkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rutkowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutkowski graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rutkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Rutkowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Rutkowski practice?
- Dr. Richard Rutkowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rutkowski practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.