inactive

Richard I Rynes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

April 11th, 2016
Worst ever
The worst most non caring doctor I have ever had. I have been dealing with lupus for ten years. I have been with this doctor for around 3 years. These past 3 years have been some of the worst of my 37 years of life. My last visit I was in so much pain I needed help from the car to his office. Well old office when I got there I found he had moved to a new office. Thanks for letting patients know. So get to the new office still with help. Get in to see him. His staff set the appointment at 4:45 closes at 5. He comes in looking at his whatch. He sees how much pain I am in and my best friend even told him how hard it is for me to move. He looks at the time again and says the pain is all in your head. You are depressed. End of appointment. He may have 47 years of experiance but his knowladge of what he treats is limited to only what he learned in school 47 years ago.

March 15th, 2016
NO SERVICE
Tried to get appointment 2 months ago and no call back. Tried again last Friday and says they are open til 5 but nobody answers the phone @ 3:30. Left message and no call back. Rated 1 star because can't even get an appointment. I am done with them.

May 8th, 2010
In my opinion, he and his nurse were both terrible. He actually laughed at a question I asked (which I found out later was completely valid..!) and was very condescending. He appeared to have no sympathy or interest in really treating or following my condition. Do NOT go to him if you have Fibromyalgia! In addition, his nurse was extremely rude and gave my discharge instructions loudly in the lobby! A complete lack of patient privacy and confidentiality. Would definitely not recommend to anyone!