A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ryskamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ryskamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryskamp graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ryskamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryskamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Ryskamp practice?
Dr. Richard Ryskamp practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, Grand Rapids General Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.