A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rytting is Satisfactory. Dr. Rytting has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rytting, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rytting graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rytting has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rytting accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rytting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rytting practice?
Dr. Richard Rytting practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Rytting, Dr. Rickie Rytting, Dr. Rich Rytting, Dr. Rick Rytting, Dr. Richie Rytting, Dr. Ricky Rytting