Dr. Richard Abrams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 25th, 2016
Jerk
Total jerk. Miserable old man.

April 19th, 2016
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Abrams. When I went to see him for the first time I was a nervous wreck. Within just a few minutes he put me at ease and I felt reassured and I knew right away that I was in good hands. I saw Dr. Abrams a total of about 16-18 times over the next 10 months and he never seized to amaze me with his abilities. I left every session with him feeling great and eventually I felt like I finally had the self-esteem, understanding, and mental tools to take care of myself again and so I stopped going to see him. This was about 6 years ago and still to this day I think about Dr. Abrams every now and then and all he did for me. Some patient's said he can be abrasive or "rude" but it was never towards me and I never saw him doing in a malicious way anyway. Honestly I never felt threatened or offended because I trusted him. I believe this man is a genius. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 17th, 2016
Extremely rude and hostile. I called to schedule an appointment for my son. Dr. Abrams answered the phone unprofessionally. Then asked me my son's age, I told him he is 13 y.o. He then said "No one under the age of 18" and hung up. Very happy I wasn't able to make the appointment.

September 17th, 2015
Okay
Overall he hits the nail in the coffin with a few trouble areas. I just don't care for the students when I'm struggling with private time. Pretty okay for an older guy.