A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abrams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Abrams MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Richard Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Abrams practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.