A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abrams, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Abrams MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Richard Abrams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Abrams practices Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.