A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanton Berger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Berger practice?
- Dr. Richard Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berger practices Dermatology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Dermatologists.