Learn more about Dr. Richard Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Hospital, Inc
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Blum practice?
- Dr. Richard Blum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Orange Surgeons.