A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blum is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Hospital, Inc
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Blum practice?
Dr. Richard Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, CT.
See Milford Surgeons.