Learn more about Dr. Richard Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Blum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Hospital, Inc
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Blum practice?
- Dr. Richard Blum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and West Haven, CT.
See Orange Surgeons.