Dr. Richard Blum Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Blum?

can't read an xray

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Been seeing him for back pain, he said I got problems, but no surgery so just live with it. Now I saw him for my knee. Another doctor already said strained knee ligaments, but good ole Dr. Blum can't see anything. For him its surgery or nothing in his mind

No word exists to describe how terrible this "man" is and I use the word "man" whats appropriate is not printable

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Miserable, condescending, idiot, who, if he has any clinical aptitude, appeared to have temporarily lost it, where, apparently, he also lost his conscience, compassion and his ability to treat others with the respect and consideration a skunk would receive, let alone a parent and his school age scared child. From walking into the examining room where he ignored any attempt to engage in the brief normal opening pleasantries associated between new patient and doc, to his deliberate and ill mannered disregard of both patient and parent questions, literally sneering " I'll tell when I'm ready " (what is this grade school and he's the class, no the school bully?) To his abrupt exit from the room where I, as well as the entire office and patient population, listened to him describe my son as the "Kid on State" violating every HIPPA regulation there is, to his re-entry into the exam room, where he never examined said shoulder and reason for our first and last visit to this presumed doctor, to his disgusting lack of even the most remote sensitivity, telling my son about his own sons successful high school sports "career" (we were there to get my sons shoulder examined so we would know if he could continue in his sports activities in his high school , THAT HE LOVES), to the week later phone call directing us to consider an x ray for sons shoulder?!!! ARE you kidding me? Nope! ***My 90 plus year old grandmother, 6 years ago, when she was being treated for an injury, refused, absolutely and unconditionally refused, to have this person tx her for anything*** His heinous disregard and idiocy knows no age barriers. I never write reviews, but after this experience, I don't want another person to have to waste a second with this thing. I found doc in Shelton group, who, was awesome, and it took all of 7 minutes , including the x-ray done before the consult- I would give negative 10 "stars for overall rating, and can't believe I have to leave even one for poor, it doesn't deserve the "high" poor rating. This past weekend, a former R.N, who heard the name, came over to me and added to the heap of crap that is this guys medical history..unbelievable

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I totally agree with the other patient , rude, old changes his mind like night and day tells you one thing and the insurance co another . I will never go to Dr, Blum ever and I also told all my friends the same. He need's to RETIRE!!!!

Mrs D

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Worst doctor ever! Very condescending and rude. Rolled his eyes while I described my pain. Acted repulsed when I said I had a special needs child. Refused to order any tests, pointed to my mid section and said "lose that", as if I were overweight (and I'm not). Then proceeded to ask if I was married. Creep! He is old, crotchedy, and past his prime. Acts like you're bothering him. I reported him to my insurance company. Any doctor you choose will be better than this guy.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017