Dr. Richard Boyer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2009
Chose another pediatric radiologist
If you know Dr. Boyer will be the radiologist seeing you child for any type of imaging, request another appointment with another pediatric radiologist. My experience with Dr. Boyer was poor. He was the radiologist scheduled when my infant child had to have a diagnostic imaging. Dr. Boyer came into the the room during the middle of a very uncomfortable procedure my baby was crying while I was holding her hands and trying to calm her down a little bit by talking to her. In the middle of this he started to ask questions about her medical history. I was distracted and was not giving him the answers he wanted. He became visibly frustrated. When I told him the diagnosis the referring specialist had given her, He replied that that diagnosis was very unlikely and not what she had. when I tried to explain that this was a medical diagnosis he dismissed me and cut the test short. Dr. Boyer had poor bedside manners, was disrespectful, and showed no compassion or even interest in the well being of my baby.

February 22nd, 2016