A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shane Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Richard Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brown practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.