A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Shiels Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Richard Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.