A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curtis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Richard Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.