Dr. Richard Curtis MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2016
He is irreplaceable.

August 7th, 2013
Long time patient
I have been going to Dr Curtis for years, have known him longer. I read the other review and was really shocked. Steve Curtis is a super doctor, he helped me a lot, and that he couldnt leave surgery to look at something or someone is not the least surprising....it would be a complete not to be done ever....leave an operating room? I dont know but I bet the other reviewer could have seen a different doctor in the emergency incident at the Carrell Clinic. I have always been able to if Dr C was unavailable for anything that needed care immediately. My opinion is completely different,...I am not saying that the surgical personality does not apply here...but he is funny and smart and has helped me tons!

June 20th, 2011
Get Another Opinion
Had Ulner Nerve surgery; when bandage was removed I found it had gotten infected; his wife (the staff Therapist who's bedside manner is even worse than the Dr's) ignored it and said specifically not to put any antibiotic on the area, only around it; after 6 wks of agony and not healing I called & requested to see him & was told he had surgery and would have to wait, sorry; not, come by and I will take a min and look, nothing; called my GP and he stated get in here 1st thing in am; found out it was just as expected, totally infected and now on antibiotics. This is after seeing Dr/Therapist on 3 occasions and them seeing how red, hot, and puffy the incision was. The only thing good about this Dr visit was his Assistant & his staff (not to include his wife)Be wary.

June 10th, 2016