Learn more about Dr. Richard Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Davidson practice?
Dr. Richard Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons, King Of Prussia Pediatricians, and King Of Prussia Family Physicians.