A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davidson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Davidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Richard Davidson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.