A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Davidson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Davidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Richard Davidson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Exton Surgeons.