A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Elliott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Elliott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schindler Elliott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Richard Elliott has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Elliott practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.