A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Elliott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Elliott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elliott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans