A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Frank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
- Straith Hosp For Special Surg, Southfield, Mi
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sidney Frank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Frank practice?
- Dr. Richard Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Frank practices Anesthesiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Anesthesiologists.