by Chris on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Freeman has once again changed my life. I had an eye procedure which was suppose to correct my head tilting and help my unbalanced tendencies. After the procedure was done I immediately experienced a different life. I recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone for anything relating to his specialties. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is a great humanitarian. He helps so many children here and around the world, he is just a great person and I am blessed and grateful I was able to have him as my physician! Thank you very much to you and your staff.

Not a good experience. show details Not a good experience.
Dec 17th, 2014

I brought my 10 year old daughter in for an eye exam after she didn't pass her schools eye exam. Dr. Freeman gave her an eye exam and then starts speaking to her in a very condescending way about how she was "faking it." He even told her the lenses he was changing and asking if one was better than the other, were actually clear and the same. It was the rude tone he used with her that I didn't like. It's not his place to speak to my child that way. He gets paid to perform an eye exam and tell me if she passes. Then speak to the parent if you have gripes, you never speak to other people's children that way. I would not recommend him for an eye exam or to be in the same room with a child.