A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Garcia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans