A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Staggers Garcia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Richard Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Garcia practices Pediatrics near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Pediatricians.