A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gerber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seth Gerber MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Richard Gerber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gerber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Salinas Internists and Salinas Cardiologists.