Learn more about Dr. Richard Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gerber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seth Gerber MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Richard Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gerber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Internists and Salinas Cardiologists.