A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glick, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Glick has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Saul Glick DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Glick practice?
- Dr. Richard Glick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Glick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dresher, PA.
See Dresher Obstetricians & Gynecologists.