Dr. Richard Gold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 3 reviews

March 28th, 2016
Look No Further for an Internist!!!
I cannot say enough about Dr. Gold and the other doctor's in this practice. The office staff are always happy, smiling, caring and accommodating. Dr. Gold, Dr. Gupta, and Dr. Lerner are so knowledgeable and caring. I truly am so happy with the doctors at the practice, especially recently. Not only are the doctors at this practice above and beyond the epitome of expertise, but also, and importantly, extremely personable. You are not just a number, Patty (the office manager) is the nicest most caring person I've come across in any doctors' offices. More often than not, Patty knows your name, and sometimes even calls to check how you're holding up, which she did for me today in addition to reminding me that I can call the office any time and any day if I ever need! Not only the best internists, but by far the best group of doctors I have ever dealt with. Being that my dad is a doctor, I know how easy it is to examine the symptoms, diagnosing them, all in 5 minutes. At this office, they treat each and every patient like there is no one else in the waiting room. The longest I've ever waited past my appointment time was maybe 10 minutes. They are so accommodating to emergencies, and easy to make an appointment. Anyone who is in search of an internist, I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Gold, Dr.Lerner & Dr.Gupta in Smithtown. My mother switched to this group, and is so impressed with the entire office staff and doctors.

September 28th, 2015
As good as the best or better Doctors I've gone to.

January 15th, 2015
Some of the staff is nice while others are uninformed as to help with a problem when phoning in for info.