- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldman is Excellent. Dr. Goldman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Renal Medicine Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Goldman practice?
Dr. Richard Goldman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Las Cruces, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Goldman, Dr. Ricardo Goldman, Dr. Rich Goldman, Dr. Richie Goldman, Dr. Rick Goldman, Dr. Rickey Goldman