A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans