Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gordon practice?
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Surgery near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.