Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shawn Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Surgery near Largo, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.