A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shawn Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Richard Gordon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gordon practices Surgery near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.