inactive

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 4th, 2012
Left without medication and no help!!
Dr. Gordon was a nice and gentle doctor. I only saw him once but he took his time. Unfortunately, he did not follow through with advising me of follow-up visits. I continued to refill my prescriptions until they were denied. I called his office to find out why they were denied and I was told he had retired. I asked if I could have my prescriptions at least filled and they would not do it. I was forced to go to the Emergency Room in order to have my medications refilled and sought a new doctor. I had asked his staff why they hadn't sent out a form letter to let his patients know Dr. Gordon had retired and to schedule an appointment with his partner Dr. Zamiri. All they would say was a mechanical "I'm sorry" and would not help me. I sought a new doctor and would not recommend going to this office because of the unreliable staff.