A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Hall MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Hall practice?
- Dr. Richard Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hall practices Dermatology near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Dermatologists.