A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horowitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Horowitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Horowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.