A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horowitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Horowitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Horowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.