Dr. Richard Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Johnson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Richard Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016

Karma Can Be Rough

I have never wished that there exists "karma" more in my life. I was told, first thing, by Dr. Johnson that he thought a psychiatric consult was appropriate. I told him I HAVE a psychiatrist. "I am having excruciating gallbladder/stomach pain." His behavior, it would appear, was based on my list of prescriptions and practitioners that he had pulled up. I have had a "mysterious" and severe back pain for six years and, yes, have seen everyone I can think of to try to get to the bottom of it. And guess what? One of the MAIN symptoms of gallbladder problems is UPPER RIGHT BACK PAIN. Dr. JOHNSON refused me treatment and actually had two hospital employees come in to force me to leave. I was at one of the lowest places I had ever been in my life, and to be treated this way......There aren't adequate words. Dr. Johnson, I have now had my gallbladder removed and feel much better. I am a "good" person; you are not a good -- or even nice -- man. Maybe don't rush to judgement so quickly with the next poor soul who is your patient and presents a somewhat complicated history.

March 1st, 2013

Excellent care and prompt problem solving/diagnosing

Upon a recent visit to the ER at Baptist Medical Center, I was met with great enthusiasm and attentiveness. Mine was a complicated condition to diagnose. Dr. Johnson surprised my wife and I with his great wealth of knowledge and ability to deduce the root of my condition. He was efficient and spent time helping my wife and I understand my condition. You don't typically find this kind of service elsewhere. I am thankful to have had Dr. Johnson on my case.

September 11th, 2016