A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jung, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jung MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Jung practice?
- Dr. Richard Jung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jung practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.