Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaiser, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Kaiser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaiser practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.