Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaiser, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Kaiser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaiser practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.