A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaiser, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaiser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kaiser practice?
Dr. Richard Kaiser practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.