A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seong Eui Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Richard Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kim practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors and Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.