A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans