Dr. Richard Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kim?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 25th, 2011

Not Helpful and Wrong meds

I went to urgent care because I was severly sick with a bad cold for two weeks and my sinuses were acting up pretty badly. My ears were congested too and when he examined me he said nothing was wrong and had an attitude when he gave me a prescription (antibiotic) and then I asked him for another prescription in case I had a reaction from the antibiotic and he rolled his eyes...just rude. Then I went to my regular doctor a few days later because the meds did not work and come to find out I was given the wrong antibiotic. Overall, an unpleasant visit in general.

January 12th, 2016